Hi. I want to book a Recruitment Situation Wanted advert in the Deccan Chronicle. Please provide me with the rates and also give me the rates per number of words used.

Answer:

To start with the bookings please visit the Deccan Chronicle Recruitment Ad Rates page. You will find your rates and discount packages here in this section. Please choose your relevant choice of edition and its subsequent rates from here and then move on to the Compose ad step.

When you compose your ad matter in the ‘Compose Display Box’ here, you will find the rate per number of lines typed is being automatically displayed. You can view the rates for your number of lines here and then proceed to select the date(s) for the ad to release and make your final payment. Note that, you need to specify your sub-category as Situation Wanted while you create your advert in the Compose Ad step.  

Ensure guaranteed release in the newspaper by booking the ad and clearing your payment by different payment options at least 2-3 days prior to the day of ad release. For more queries regarding our booking process, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial on How to Book and learn about the booking process in detail from here.

Related to: Deccan Chronicle, Recruitment Post date: 09/07/2014 - 05:09PM