Select Your Remembrance Newspaper Ad Type:
Recently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL »
- Book an Ad
- Additional Information
- About releaseMyAd
Book an Ad
Book your Remembrance ad in Deccan Chronicle, take the following steps:
• Choose advertising location.
• Compose your ad and remember to upload any photographs you might want to use.
• Clear payment via a host of online and offline methods after choosing advertising dates.
To book your ads immediately, follow the steps mentioned above. If you wish to know more about Deccan Chronicle Remembrance ads, take a look at the tabs below.
Remembrance ads are published in accordance with the death anniversary of an individual. To commemorate the accomplishments and achievements of the departed, and to honour and cherish their memory, these ads are published in local newspapers, along with the date of birth and the date of passing of the deceased.
You can avail of the following advantages when you advertise with releaseMyAd:
• Book your ads online in a simple 3 step process.
• Avail the lowest ad rates and best deals without having to pay any overhead charges.
• Track the progress of your ad until it is ready for publication.
• Benefit from a wide variety of choices when it comes to payment options with numerous online & offline options.
Sample Deccan Chronicle Remembrance Ads:
• It was a cold winter morning ten years ago when you left us. We miss your joyful presence. Your spirited soul and smile will live with us forever. In loving memory of our Ma. Joy and Marie.
• IN LOVING MEMORY DR. K.T PRASAD (RAJU) FIRST DEATH ANNIVERSARY WE LOVE YOU & MISS YOU A LOT. HARSHA JITU SURAJMAL
releaseMyAd is India's simplest classified booking service! Through our service you can book classified Ads for all leading Indian Newspapers – at no extra charges!
We are fully accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S.) - the primary governing body for all media publications. Furthermore, we have exclusive tie-ups with newspapers that enable you to release ads at the same cost as the newspaper in addition to enjoying special discounts!
You can book your Newspaper Ad instantly for any category such as Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Automobile, Travel etc. We accept both online and offline payments for advertisement bookings. Online payment options include Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks), and offline options include Demand Drafts, Cheques and cash payments.
Contact us at:
+91 33 4031 1111 (24 hours, Monday-Sunday, Standard STD/Local charges apply)