- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select your Category for Deccan Chronicle Classifieds below :
Lost of Certificates Or MarksheetsClick here
Loss of DocumentsClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost Share CertificateClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
To RentClick here
Situation WantedClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Commercial PersonalClick here
Other Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
The rates for classified ads in Deccan Chronicle vary depending on location and type of classified ad. Classified ads are of two types:
Classified Text Ads are simple text advertisements and are charged according to the number of words and the number of lines used. Classified text ads also include the option to add enhancements, for which extra charges apply. The enhancements you can choose from are:
- Background colours
- Tick marks
Classified Display Ads include richer formatting for text advertisements. These advertisements are charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied. Classified display ads include:
- A variety of fonts
- Images and graphics
Booking your ads in Deccan Chronicle through releaseMyAd is quick and hassle-free. Just follow these simple steps to get your ad published in Deccan Chronicle:
- Select Newspaper
- Select Category
- Select Ad Type and Location
- Select Preferences
- Write Your Ad
- Select Dates and Make Payment
- Receive Invoice
From our list of available newspapers, select the newspaper you wish to advertise in.
Select the category of advertisement you want to book.
Choose between classified text ads and classified display ads and select the location for your ad.
If you have any preferences or special requirements, do let us know in the panel provided.
Compose the text for your classified ad, and enhance with borders or background colours if you wish, and check the preview of your ad.
Select the dates and the duration for which you want your ad to run, and proceed towards the payment section. Once you have made your payment, you will receive an instant email confirming that your payment has been made.
Upon successful payment for your classified ad, you will receive an invoice with the full details of the ad you have booked with us.
Composing your classified on our platform is extremely easy and quick. For your convenience, we have included some sample ads for you to refer to in case you need help composing your ad. Here are some of our recommendations to help you make your classified ad get noticed by your target audience:
- Make Your Headline Stand Out
They say first impressions make the biggest impact, and your headline is what your readers shall first see. It is therefore essential to capture the attention of your readers with an attention-grabbing headline.
- Write a Captivating Message
Having attracted your reader’s attention, now you must tell them what you are offering. Be crisp and concise, and make your ad content highly targeted to your target audience.
- Provide a Convincing Call to Action
Make sure you include a call to action in your ad copy. A call to action is what you want your readers to do after reading your ad. Keep your call to action clear and simple.
Why advertise in Deccan Chronicle Classified?
Here’s why Deccan Chronicle Classifieds is popular in South India:
- Wide readership: The Deccan Chronicle has a circulation of over 1.45 million copies each day across Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala.
- Supplements: Popular supplements for Deccan Chronicle are "TV Guide", "Sunday Chronicle", "Hyderabad Chronicle", "Chennai Chronicle", "Bengaluru Chronicle" and "Kerala Chronicle". It also supplies other weekly features like "School Chronicle" and "Teen Chronicle" which distinguishes it from the other leading newspapers.
- Coverage: It is the largest circulated English newspaper in South India. Its fearless and unbiased journalism over 75 years has won the Deccan Chronicle a mature and dedicated readership from all over the world.
- Brand Equity: The Indian premiere league is the franchise of the Deccan Chargers was owned by Deccan Chronicle. The Deccan Chargers represented the of Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League.
The spread is to the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Kerala. There are eight editions in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana - Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Vishakapatnam, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Nellore and Coimbatore. The paper also has a robust presence in Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kochi.
Deccan Chronicle Classified Ad Rates :
Deccan Chronicle Classified Ad Rates :
|Edition: Hyderabad||Ciculation: 526,447 copies||Price: Rs.9940 /20 Words|
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Deccan Chronicle Classified||Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||1 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
How to Book Classified Ad in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper ?
How to book classified ads in Deccan Chronicle online?
Booking your classified ad in The Deccan Chronicle was never simpler. With releaseMyAd, you are just 3 steps away from publishing the perfect ad:
- Select Ad Type, Category & Location: Visit The Deccan Chronicle Classified Page and select Classified Text or Classified Display Ad as per your requirement. Choose preferred editions to view rates. Select a single edition or package based on your budget.
- Compose your ad: Compose your Deccan Chronicle classified along with the help of given samples and instructions.
- Select Date & Make Payment: Select the release date(s) and after that preview the booking details. Once finalized, proceed to make payment by any online/offline modes to confirm your booking. On successful payment, you receive an auto generated invoice from the system confirming your Classified Ad booking.
You can choose to publish an Advertisement in Deccan Chronicle via any of the following formats:
Classified Texts are the most cost-effective forms of ad option. These ads are printed on Deccan Chronicle classified section categorizing the services/products. You can add enhancements to your classified ad matter with screen, tick & color for extra visibility and accordingly the cost varies.
These classified Ads are popularly booked for Sunday matrimonial, property, real estate, change of name, lost & found, astrology categories.
Classified Display is a type of advertising that typically contains text, logos, images, location maps and similar items. Display Ads can be booked both in Deccan Chronicle for color and Black & White. The tariff for these advertisements is calculated on a per square cm basis. Experienced advertisers can also upload their Ads in PDF/JPEG/EPS – and just specify the dimensions of the Deccan Chronicle ad for instant booking.
Ideally suited for Recruitment, Business, Obituary, Education, has Tender and Public Notice advertisers.
Booking advertisement has always been an intricate process. But now you can book Deccan Chronicle newspaper classified text and display ads via releaseMyAd instantly - India's largest newspaper ad booking portal.With an experience of 30 years in the field of Newspaper ads, we have been recognized and accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S).It relieves you of the persistent fret of not having the right contacts and helps you get the best of rates and discount packages.We aim to provide flexibility in the whole process. Just by following 3 simple steps you can book your ad for the scheduled date.
Hurry! Get set to easy and speedy Advertise in Deccan Chronicle Classifieds in the simplest way!
About Deccan Chronicle
Deccan Chronicle is an Indian English-language daily newspaper. It is the largest circulated English newspaper in South India; published in Hyderabad by Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited (DCHL). It brings the most comprehensive bouquet of news and analysis. Its fearless and unbiased journalism over 75 years has won the Deccan Chronicle a mature and dedicated readership from all over the world. And, it is growing. The newspaper has a total readership of over 10.88 lakhs.