- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Recruitment Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Deccan Chronicle Recruitment Special (All Andhra Pradesh Locations)
Spl. Offer: Book 2 Get 1 Free
per 20 Words
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Recruitment ads in Deccan Chronicle can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Deccan Chronicle are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Recruitment ad in Deccan Chronicle
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Recruitment respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Recruitment packages of Deccan Chronicle from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Recruitment ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Deccan Chronicle is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Deccan Chronicle Recruitment ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Recruitment ad in Deccan Chronicle:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I want to know the charges for display ads in Deccan Chronicle to be published in Career Chronicle across all the editon
Q. I just want to give ad in DC classifieds regarding some recruitment. Can any please explain the procedure.
Q. I want to post a recruitment ad in Deccan Chronicle and need your help. Please guide me with the details.
Q. I want to place a classified recruitment classified Ad in Deccan Chronicle.What would be the rates for for Bangalore edition and what would be the process of booking the Ad?
Q. Please explain-Deccan Chronicle Recruitment Special (All Andhra Pradesh Locations) and how to book an ad under this package
Q. Hi. I want to book a Recruitment Situation Wanted advert in the Deccan Chronicle. Please provide me with the rates and also give me the rates per number of words used.
Why place Recruitment Ad in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Recruitment AD IN Deccan Chronicle NEWSPAPER ?
Additional Benefits of Booking Deccan Chronicle Recruitment classifieds instantly through releaseMyAd :
- Instant booking of Deccan Chronicle Situation Vacant, Jobs classified ad at lowest rates.
- No extra costs while you book your Deccan Chronicle ads for Recruitment, Situations Wanted etc.
- Order tracking facilities that lets you keep track of your Deccan Chronicle Job ad status till the time it is finally printed.
- Multiple payment options that include credit cards, debit cards, net banking etc. All these payments are SSL encrypted and therefore completely secure. You can also pay offline via cheque or cash.
Sample Recruitment Ad:
Wanted a Lab-attendant passed class 8 (Age limit 37/42 years) Apply to the Secretary,Rampur Girls’ Mahakali Pathsala,P.O.Khagra,Ahmedabad,within ten days of this advertisement along with testimonials.
Before booking the Deccan Chronicle Recruitment Classified ad make sure you go through the special offers and packages table below:-
How To Compose Your Recruitment Ad In Deccan Chronicle To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Recruitment AD IN Deccan Chronicle NEWSPAPER ?
To view the Deccan Chronicle Situations Vacant Classified Ad Rates follow the steps below:
- Choose your ad type (either Classified display ad or classified text ad)
- Then select Deccan Chronicle as your newspaper & specify your location.
- Select Recruitment as your Ad Category for Deccan Chronicle.
Once this is done, the ad rates will be displayed instantly as per the Deccan Chronicle Situation Vacant Classifieds Rate Card!
Once you have decided the package/edition from the Deccan Chronicle Ad rates estimator provided below, you can proceed by clicking on the start booking button.