Attach your legal documents for Name Change and other Announcements online and get your ad published in the newspaper of your choice at your ease and comfort only through the online help of

Hi. Please tell me if for placing a name change Ad in the Deccan Chronicle, we require an Affidavit from a Notary? In that case how can I place the ad online through your website


Dear customer, Name Change falls under the main category of Announcements and it is mandatory for you to provide us with legal documents for your name change for editorial approval.   All you need to provide along with your advert as documents is a Notarized Affidavit of Name Change or a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer is also acceptable. Please visit the DC Name Change Ad Rates to review the rates and start with your booking.

You can always place an ad online even if you have to provide your documents. After selecting your choice of rates and editions, when you reach the Compose Ad step to finally create, compose and design you ad.

In the compose ad step, you will find a section that specifies ‘Please provide a scanned copy of supporting document to ensure editorial approval’. Click on the ‘Choose File’ option below and attach your supporting document here. In case of any trouble in attaching the file, you can also e-mail us the documents at

Related to: Deccan Chronicle, Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 06/11/2018 - 08:39AM